TERMS & CONDITIONS:
These Terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of our products.
- All oral or written contracts shall be free of obligation, unless has been agreed in writing for the acceptance proposal.
- No employee or representative of the Company has any right to make any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the products other than as contained in these Terms and conditions.
- No amendment, alteration or cancellation of these Terms and conditions is binding on the Company unless confirmed by the Company in writing.
QUOTATIONS & PRICES:
- Our quotations are in US$ and initially based on FOB Sialkot Pakistan
- Our quotations are valid for thirty days from date of offer and after this period all quotations are subject to change or withdraw without prior notice
- If raise prices of raw material, service as well fare charges or impose surcharges, we reserve the right to re calculate and increase prices with mutual dialogue
- We accept orders from responsible executive of the buyer company per mutual agreed terms and conditions by TELEPHONE, FAX AND EMAILS.
- Order by telephone will not be valid without written agreement.
- All verbally made agreements become valid when approved in writing by us.
- Deviations in the orders placed by the buyer from our terms of delivery and payment shall not be binding for us if we have not expressed our agreement in writing.
- If buyer has a wish or need to amendment in order, he shall notify us in writing, we will issue revised invoice for approval.
- No order cancelled, modified or deferred without prior to inform us once confirmed by the buyer.
- We shall be permitted expressly and in all cases to correct eventual errors in offers and invoices at a later point in time.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We determine prices at the time of order and prior to payment proceeding.
- Usually Our all prices in USD and based on FOB Sialkot Pakistan.
- Payments are to be made to the Company without any deduction or discount as per stated these Terms in the relevant invoice or contract.
- Payments can be arranged via Irrevocable Letter of Credit (L/C).
- We accept 100% advance Payment by Bank telegraphic transfer (T/T), Western Union or Money Gram.
- We also settle payment terms and conditions by mutual correspondence.
- If no mentioned specific conditions on the invoices, the buyer make sure payment within 10 days from date of invoice.
- If payment is not made in relevant period, we have rights to suspend its obligations pursuant to the contract and any other current contracts until payment has been made.
- In case of any confusion/difference of an invoice, Customer shall inform us immediately or within 10days.